Thank you to all of the frontline healthcare professionals across the globe. Your tremendous efforts and incredible resilience have given us hope in these times of uncertainty.
In recognition of your hard work and dedication, we are offering 100,000 complimentary tickets on Qatar Airways flights. As a healthcare professional, you are entitled to the following benefits*:
- Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion, so you can take a well-deserved holiday to a destination of your choice within our network.
- Receive 35% off at Qatar Duty Free outlets at our state-of-the-art hub, Hamad International Airport in Doha.
Je betaalt slechts de luchthavenbelasting zelf.
Boeken tussen 12-5 tot 31-07.
Reizen tussen 26-5 en 10-12.
- This offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical Practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher
- It is mandatory to present the original medical identification at the airport check-in desk at the time of departure, and it must clearly state the occupation, as submitted on the offer registration form. No photograph or printed identification will be accepted.
- Boarding will be denied, should any customer fail to provide the required original identification i.e. Medical licence/registration in additional to regular passport documents.
- Qatar Airways reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice if false identification or fraudulent activity is suspected in the process.
- Campaign period: From 12 May 2020 until tickets run out.
- Promo code booking period: From 12 May until 31 July 2020.
- Travel period: 26 May to 10 December 2020.
- Promo code applies to Economy Class tickets only.
- Ticket fare and surcharges will be waived, however, airport taxes are payable by the passenger.
- The promo code is valid for a single booking for up to two adult tickets for the healthcare professional and a companion.
- Eligible healthcare professionals will be entitled to one booking during the campaign period.
- Bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Tickets are limited to 100,000 and available on first come first served basis.
- Personal information submitted on the registration form (Passport number) is required to match that of the main booker (healthcare professional) within the booking.
- Qatar Airways will not be held responsible for any fare differences if a customer does not enter the unique promo code at the time of booking.
- The promo code is valid on Qatar Airways operated one-way, return and multicity flight itineraries worldwide.
- To view the latest Qatar Airways operational routes, click here.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Price displayed at the time of booking will include the total amount of airport taxes to be paid. Base fare and surcharges will be waived.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability.
- The ticket is fully flexible and changes can be made at no additional charge.
- This offer cannot be combined or inter-combinable with any other promotion.
- Other terms and conditions apply, please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.